We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport High Flow Intake Manifold - Transverse 1.8T Small Port
- Calculated at Checkout
- Engine Tuning
034Motorsport's Transverse 1.8T High Flow Intake Manifold has finally arrived!
This manifold was designed to be a direct bolt-in replacement for the stock intake manifold, and features a modular design, with a rotatable plenum that allows for driver side or passenger side throttle body locations.
Featuring a 1.85L plenum, the 034Motorsport High Flow Intake Manifold was engineered not only for high-horsepower, big turbo builds, but also to offer noticeable improvements in low-end and midrange power, even on stock turbo configurations.
- Manufactured from A356 Using Low-Pressure Die Casting for Superior Quality and Surface Finish
- High Flow and High Velocity Tapered Runners
- Large Low-Profile Airhorns and Smooth Plenum Interior for Improved Airflow Characteristics
- Angled Runners and Indexed Throttle Body Position for Optimal Fitment and Intake Routing
- "Stealth" Mounting Bosses for Nitrous or Methanol Injection
- Provisions for Stock or 80mm Throttle Bodies
- Complete with Vacuum Provisions - No Extra Vacuum Manifold Needed!
- Available In Large Port and Small Port Configurations
- Developed in partnership with GRAMS Performance
- 034Motorsport Transverse 1.8T High Flow Intake Manifold
- Vacuum Port Fittings
- Vacuum Port Plugs
- Copper Sealing Washers
- Plenum-to-Runner Gasket
- Plenum-to-Runner Hardware
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk2 (1M)
- Suspension/Strut Braces
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk1 (1U)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk1 (1M)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Bora
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/New Beetle (9C/1Y)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk4/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8L 96-03)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8L 99-03)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk1 (8N)/Engine Tuning