We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
Autotech High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit - 3.0TFSI Supercharged
- Calculated at Checkout
- Engine Tuning
Autotech is the premier manufacturer of fuel pump upgrades for the FSI engine because their kit offers the highest quality, solid engineering, and great value. Upon installing the pump, notable increases include 5% Torque increase and an additional 10Bar of fuel rail pressure. Autotech's HPFP kit continues to be the benchmark that imitators strive to reach. However, Autotech’s HPFP Kit is not easily duplicated.
There are many reasons why Autotech’s Kit is superior. Here are a few:
- Each piston and cylinder in Autotech HPFP kit undergo high-precision grinding processes many times during their manufacture, ensuring that the most precise tolerances are maintained through the final step. Not the cheapest way to make them, but the best way.
- Each piston and cylinder are match-ground and serialized to ensure absolute precision and the utmost longevity.
- Autotech was the first to incorporate plasma DLC coating on HPFP components to reduce friction losses and increase performance. Others have tried to follow by adding a coating to their parts. However, the DLC process alone is not enough – it is not a cure for substandard precision – the parts must be engineered specifically for the process to take full advantage: Autotech’s are. The success we have in the field can attest to that.
- HPFP-specific mapping is now commonly available from tuners worldwide.
Tuners trust Autotech’s HPFP in their conversions and upgrades because it works, and works well.
Autotech Part no# 10-127-101K
Notes: This product requires mapping in and is not designed to be a drop-in item with no other modifications.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/Audi/A6 (C6)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A6 (C7)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A7 (4G8 10-17)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S4 (B8)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/S5 (B8)/Engine Tuning