We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
APR Big Brake Kit - 350x34mm - For MQB Cars
- Calculated at Checkout
- Golf Mk7
- A3 8V
- S3 8V
- Octavia Mk3
- Leon Mk3
- TT Mk3
- RS3 8V
- TT RS 8S
- Big Brake Kits
APR’s Big Brake Upgrade is an ultra-durable, feature-packed solution specifically tailored to each vehicle. The brakes provide outstanding stopping-power at an affordable price and are targeted towards a wide operating range such as normal or spirited street driving, track days and HPDE events. The system handily out-brakes, out-lasts, and out-performs other systems on the market, including much larger and heavier setups such as the factory standard RS3/TTRS brakes!
Each system includes six-piston billet-aluminum calipers, floating two-piece discs with weight-saving aluminum hats, stainless-steel braided-Teflon lines, billet-aluminum mounting brackets, brake pads, all necessary mounting hardware, and a host of other features making this a full-featured braking system at an incredible value. Lastly, replacement pads and rings are readily available at an affordable price.
- Large six-piston, billet-aluminum calipers (red or black)
- 350x34mm curved-vane floating 2-piece rotors with aluminum hats
- Billet-aluminum caliper mounting brackets
- Stainless-steel braided-Teflon brake lines
- Street/track brake pads
- FEA optimized calipers for maximum strength and rigidity
- 3.6 LBS lighter than the factory MK7 Golf R system
- Extreme UV & temperature resistant European anodizing dyes
- Hand-polished, mirror-finished, hard-anodized aluminum pistons
- Ultra-high temperature pressure and wiper seals
- Stainless-steel hardware for long-term durability
- Seamless CuNi fluid crossover tubes for maximum corrosion / vibration resistance
- Pad pre-tensioning system designed to reduce brake noise / squeal
- Maximum Temperature Recording (MTR) devices on calipers and rotors
- Laser etched logos
No braking system is complete without the appropriate brake pad compound. APR brakes include a high-performance street pad that is also suitable for light track-sessions. They are designed to deliver strong braking performance across a wide temperature range yet are conservative for disc wear. The pad’s co-efficient of friction delivers reduced stopping distances and improved fade resistance compared to most factory compounds. The material exhibits a slightly rising torque curve through a single braking application causing the brakes to feel positive, but not overly aggressive, during initial engagement. This further results in gradually increased friction levels during the braking cycle, making the compound perfect for the grip associated with high performance street tires during medium to hard brake applications. Lastly, the pads feature a thermal under-layer between the friction material and pad backing plate, which slows heat transfer to the caliper pistons and seals, reducing brake fluid degradation and caliper damage.
Please select your kit based on the size of your standard discs. The piston sizes in the APR calipers are designed specifically to work with the original master cylinder.
312mm std brakes:
- A3 8V 1.8TFSI
- A3 8V 2.0TFSI
- TT Mk3 2.0TFSI
- Golf Mk7 GTI
- Leon Mk3 1.8TSI
340mm std brakes:
- S3 8V
- TTS Mk3
- Golf Mk7 GTI 'Performance Pack'
- Golf Mk7 GTI Clubsport and Clubsport S
- Golf Mk7 'R'
- Octavia vRS Mk3
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Parts/Brakes/Big Brake Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Big Brake Kits
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Big Brake Kits
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Big Brake Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS3 (8V)/Big Brake Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT RS (8S)/Big Brake Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Big Brake Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Big Brake Kits
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Big Brake Kits