We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
ECS Tuning Luft-Technik Intake System - MQB 2.0T
- Calculated at Checkout
- ECS Tuning
- Golf Mk7
- A3 8V
- S3 8V
- Leon Mk3
- Octavia Mk3
- Induction Kits
The ECS Tuning MK7/8v Luft-Technik (Air Technology) Induction System, is a premium in-house designed engine aspiration product that not only delivers remarkable power gains, but also blends automotive engineering into an artistic canvas of under-hood beauty. Our system is constructed of premium materials and utilises the most advanced development methods available to date. Our system is engineered to fit exactly like OEM with simple hand tools and includes all new installation hardware.
Starting at the front, the massive dual air inlet duct and heat shield assembly are designed to feed massive amounts of outside air to the air filter element and to shield against radiant engine bay heat so only lots of cool, ambient air is drawn in! The dual air inlet duct takes advantage of the MK7/8v's dual-opening grille assembly and channels air from both sides of the engine bay for maximum available airflow. The main heat shield assembly is perfectly designed to seal the EPDM foam rubber edge trim against the hood liner pad to further stave off engine bay heat and to maintain repeatable power delivery.
Inlet air is filtered by our custom-spec'd high flow, reusable cotton gauze air filter element. Featuring a 3.0" bell mouth inlet that smooths incoming air, a conical shape that maximises filtration surface area and an 8-ply cotton gauze construction to provide the best balance between airflow and filtration efficiency.
The large 80mm (3.15") induction tube channels the intake air from the air filter assembly. The induction tube is CNC-bent from 6061 aluminium with bead rolled ends and then wrinkle black powdercoated for a durable and attractive finish. The induction tube assembly is precision designed, engineered and crafted for the best performance and fitment. It also includes a CNC bent, fully TIG welded support bracket and OE-location vacuum nipple for the intake manifold runner flap solenoid.
Completing the induction system routing is our ECS Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose. The turbo inlet hose coupler was designed and engineered in-house with a high quality 5-ply construction to provide a strong but flexible structure and a secure fit. A smooth interior provides unimpeded airflow, while the smooth, unassuming exterior adds an appearance upgrade to any engine bay. This hose also includes stainless steel smooth-band worm gear hose clamps for long lasting, durable operation.
To further add to the beauty and to optimise fitment under the hood we've gone a step further and INCLUDED our ECS MQB Gen3 Silicone Coolant Hose Reroute Kit. This coolant hose connects the upper radiator hose bypass fitting to the expansion tank metal return line. Rather than the OE hose that routes topside of the airbox assembly, our hose takes the less obtrusive path, going underneath the ECS heat shield for a stealthy appearance. This coolant hose is secured with the pre-installed hose support clip underneath the metal heat shield. This allowed for a cleaner design and more space available for the massive heat shield assembly.
Throughout years of in-house development, performance-driven design changes and strict product testing, our design has resulted in a highly effective air induction system. Our induction system not only looks good but is real world tested with performance that is second to none. If you expect nothing but the best, like we do, this is the only system for you!
The ECS Tuning Luft-Technik Induction System Includes the following:
- Wrinkle Black Powdercoated CNC Bent Aluminium Dual Air Inlet Duct
- Wrinkle Black Powdercoated CNC Bent Aluminium Heat Shield Assembly
- Pre-installed with coolant hose reroute support clip and induction tube edge trim
- 53.0" Roll of EPDM Edge Trim
- 3.0" Conical, Cotton Gauze, Reusable Air Filter
- 80mm (3.15") Wrinkle Black Powdercoated Aluminium Induction Tube
- 5-Ply Silicone Turbo Inlet Coupler with Hose Clamps
- Silicone Coolant Hose Reroute Kit with Hose Clamps
- Complete Installation Pack:
- Heat shield mounting grommets - QTY 2
- Induction Tube Mounting Bolt w/ Lock Washer - QTY 1
- Inlet Duct / Heat Shield Mounting Bolts w/ Flat Washers - QTY 5
Dyno Tested ECS Shop MK7 GTI with Stage 1+ 9R RON Software, ECS Turbo Outlet and Throttle Body Charge Pipe Kit and Milltek 3.0" Turbo Back Exhaust System
- Maximum Gains: +6.0 Wheel Horsepower @ 5,300 RPM and +6.0 Ft/lbs of Wheel Torque @ 5,200 RPM
- Peak Gains: +5.0 Wheel Horsepower @ 5,300 RPM and +1.0 Ft/lbs Wheel Torque @ 2,700 RPM
- Largest peak HP and Torque gains are between 4,500 and 6,800 RPM for consistent mid to top-range boost in power!
- Turbocharger efficiency is also improved by reducing restriction ahead of the compressor, resulting in less boost pressure needed to produce more power. At 6,000 RPM the ECS Luft-Technik Intake made +6.0 WHP over the stock intake system with 1.8psi lower boost pressure.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parts/Engine/Engine bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Induction Kits
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Induction Kits
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Induction Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Induction Kits
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Induction Kits