We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
Verkline Front Lightweight Tubular Subframe - (MQB)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Control Arms
After long CAD development based on 3D scan of OEM subframe, tested with CAD FEA (Finite element method) and road going tests you can now buy brand subframe for front of your Audi/VW/SEAT/Skoda cars based on MQB platform. List of cars bellow.
Using same T45 tubing as in WRC cars, our subframes provide increased stiffness and mass reduction. All factory parts bolt up to this unit, no other modifications are necessary.
– 6.5 kg (13 lbs), it is 3.5 kg (8.8 lbs) saving over OEM aluminium subframe or 6 kg over OEM steel. It is 50% savings from steel version !
– second, higher set of control arms mounts to correct suspension kinematics to be used with our tubular wishbones
– no need to use rear steel oem subframe support. Additional 0,5 kg savings.
– one mounting subframe position, eliminates subframe shifting under the car. No need for subframe locking kit / deadset collar kit (weight savings).
– increases chassis rigidity for improved handling performance. No need for additional lower bar/member brace (weight savings)
– polyurethane dogbone mount, significantly reduces engine pitching back and forwards essential for performance driving, no need for additional dog bone insert or aftermarket mount.
– better access to car under body and enables wishbones change with out subframe removal
– T45 (BS4T45 to BS4T100) tubing imported from UK and S355 metal sheets
– all components TIG welded
– delivered painted (powder coated) black or on special order (+50 euro) any RAL color
– can be used with OEM wishbones or our tubular wishbones
– mounts to the OEM car body and no other modifications are needed to fit the subframe
– includes two xenon lights mounts
– can be used with OEM undertray
– can be used with OEM or aftermarket dogbone support (arms)
What is included:
– front subframe painted with red polyurethane (black available as a option) dogbone mount
Used in MQB platform cars (Type numbers in brackets):
Audi A1 Mk2 (2018+)
Audi A3/S3 Mk2 (8V & 8VFL 2012+)
Audi RS3 (8V & 8FV 2013+)
Audi TT/TTS (8S 2014+)
Audi TTRS (8S 2016+)
Audi Q2 (2017+)
Audi Q3 / RSQ3 (F3 2018+)
SEAT León Mk3 (5F) (2006-2013)
SEAT Ibiza Mk5 (2017+)
Skoda Octavia Mk3
Skoda Superb B8
VW Golf Mk7 (2012+) Gti / R
VW Passat Mk8 (2015+)
VW Polo Mk6 (2018+)
Subframe is made for both LHD and RHD cars.
T45 is a very unique seamless carbon based steel tube that has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Co-Mo 4130 tubing that also used in motorsport. It is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilot’s seats and crew’s seats due to the materials ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a Carbon Manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards.
Tensile: 700 – 900MPa,
0.2% Yield 620MPa minimum
Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV.
Notice: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. Installation of this product will introduce some additional NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin. We strongly advice to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop that would know what are doing.
Notice 2: If you are using standard OEM metal wishbones and your car is lowered significantly it might be necessary to shim off around 2 mm of the wishbones at on the length of 10 mm. It is not necessary with OEM aluminium wishbones or our tubular wishbones.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B8
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Polo (AW)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A1 (GBA 2018-)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Audi/Q2
- Shop By Car/Audi/Q3 (Mk2 18-)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS3 (8V)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT RS (8S)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk6 (6F)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Superb (3V 2015-)