We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
iSweep Performance Front Pads - Audi TTS 'Mk3' (4-Piston)
- Calculated at Checkout
- TT Mk3
- Brake Pads
iSweep Performance Front Pads - Audi TTS 'Mk3'
iSweep are quite literally the only brand we are aware of who offer a performance brake pad for the Mk3 TTS model!
The uncommon 4-piston caliper this car uses seems to be enigmatic in the braking industry.
The essential part of brake pad development is choosing the right frictional material in order to exhibit the ideal brake characteristics to suit its targeted usage. Usually the formula requires a compromise; for example, a quiet and noise-free pad cannot be guaranteed against brake fade characteristics, at times increasingly more worse than factory brake pads. A balance of braking properties are very important as well, such as if the effectiveness of the pad compound is increased, so must the initial braking characteristic for which both are correlated with the pedal control factor. Typically, the more experienced the driver, the more they will request for a pad with increased linear braking characteristic with high fade resistance. Six varying frictional levels and characteristics have been developed to suit a wide array of user needs. These brake pads have undergone rigorous testing such as long-term street testing and countless data logging from circuit use to bring to you the most ideal iSWEEP brake pad.
iSweep is a Japanese brake and suspension company. All products are developed and manufactured in Japan.
for STREET / SPORTS USER
Raises the level of performance compared to factory OEM.
- Far more effective performance compared to stock OEM brake pads.
- Versatile brake pad for aggressive street and winding roads.
- Quick reaction to brake pedal input and excellent control of applied force.
- Controlled linear characteristics and stable operation with no sudden or abrupt bite.
for SPORTS USER
Designed for winding roads and short circuits.
- Designed for users needing superior braking control on the short circuit.
- Specifically chosen pad material for ease of use on the winding roads.
- Control oriented linear characteristics with minimal initial bite.
- Braking performance is not compromised while controlling vibration and squeal.
- Ideal for sports driving for XDS equipped vehicles VAG Only
for SPORTS / CIRCUIT USER
Tailored for high speed spirited driving and short circuit racing.
- Users committed to high performance driving and short course racing.
- Excellent high temp response, emphasis on high heat range.
- Users using high grip radial tires or “S” tires on the race track.
- Outstanding braking control during high speed spirited driving.
- Ideal for circuit racing for XDS equipped vehicle VAG Only
- IS2500 / IS3000 Compound will generate noise when brakes are applied in 'city' driving conditions
- Pad set does not include wear indicators
- Pad set does not have slots for wear indicators
- iSweep is a Japanese brake and suspension company. All products are developed and manufactured in Japan.
- Please note these are a special order and can take from 2-5 weeks for delivery depending on the date they are ordered.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: email@example.com