AWE Tuning BMW F8x M4 Track Edition Exhaust System
- Ramp up the volume, with a new, lower price point.
- Clean, non-raspy S55 tone
- Precision-engineered integrated X-pipe
- Full dual 3” CNC mandrel-bent configuration
- 29lb weight saving over stock
- Available as Resonated and Non-Resonated
- Max gains of 20 hp and 31ft-lbs of torque at the crank (SwitchPath™ valves open)
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled adjustable tips available in chrome silver and diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The Track Edition is for those who like it loud and rowdy. All of the time.
The AWE Track Edition Exhaust for the F8X M3/M4 utilizes all of the precision engineering found within the popular SwitchPath™ Exhaust, minus the valves and rear muffler. What’s left? Straight-through, uninterrupted flow and tone.
Thanks to the precision-engineered integrated X-pipe up front, unwanted rasp typically found in other aftermarket F8X exhausts is subdued, leaving what would be classified as the “valve open” soundtrack from the SwitchPath™ Exhaust to sing loud and clear… just 100% of the time.
The Track Edition Exhaust retains the option of coming complete with either Resonated or Non-Resonated mid pipes, enabling a bit of fine tuning to desired tastes.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
The AWE BMW F8X M3/M4 Track Edition Exhaust is for racing use only.
The Track Edition is a loud system, and cannot be returned for sound preference