We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
Forge Silicone Boost Hoses Kit for Ibiza/Fabia VRS 1.9TDi
- Calculated at Checkout
- Forge Motorsport
- Silicone Hoses
A set of four silicone boost hoses complete with alloy couplers for the VAG 1.9TDi VRS engine as fitted to the Seat Ibiza (ASZ Engine code), and Skoda Fabia VRS.
Please note: the "O" ring seals from the original couplers should be re-used on the alloy couplers in this kit.
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty*
PLEASE NOTE: THE ORIGNAL O-RINGS/SEALS MUST BE RETAINED FOR USE ON THE FORGE HOSES
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk4 (6L)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Fabia Mk1 (6Y)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Fabia Mk1 (6Y)/Silicone Hoses