We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
Verkline Adjustable Tubular Front Race Lowered Wishbones - (PQ35)
- Calculated at Checkout
When using the car on the track the cornering forces are bending the rubber in the wishbones. Thus changing the desired geometry of the car. This can lead to slower track times and ineffective tire usage.
For that reason we have come up with uniball control arms. Our race wishbones use metal to metal uniball just like used in Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS). Tested intensively on our Track Audi TTRS.
Most of the cars used on track are lowered compared to stock. Lowering the car has the undesirable effect of moving the chassis lower than the balljoint and excessive lowering results in the situation where the wishbone is pointing upwards at the wheel end. This means you need more steering lock when cornering, the car is sluggish to respond and doesn’t feel as communicative.
We are using same T45 tubing as in WRC cars, our wishbones provide increased stiffness and extra adjustment. All factory parts bolt up to this unit, no other modifications are necessary.
This version can only be used with our front tubular subframes.
– Adjustment both caster and camber (up to -4.5 degrees)
– no rubber to bend, you will not loose the geometry set when doing aliment
– corrected bump steer
– works ONLY with our tubular subframe (WAS-560). For standard subframe use this product.
– enables removal of the wishbones with out the need for removal of the subframe
– CNC machined 7075 aluminium insert and anodized in silver
– T45 (BS4T45 to BS4T100) tubing imported from UK and S355 metal sheets
– proven motorsport M18 uniballs (the same type we use in our Lancer EVO X kits)
– plug and play to use with the car inc xenon sensors
What is included:
– two (pair) front tubular wishbones (control arms) with all hardware for install
– two (pair) CNC billet 7075 aluminium wishbone arm mounts
– set of spacers to reposition the steering rack and front anit-roll bar. Both 20 mm up. See picture bellow.
– four rubber caps for uniball protection
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
- 2007 – 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2005 – 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2007 – 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
- 2010 – 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
- 2006 – 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVI)
- 2006 – 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 – 2013 Volkwagen Tiguan
- 2010 – 2015 Volkswagen Jetta (MkVI)
- 2010 – 2017 Volkswagen Scirocco
- 2005 – 2011 Seat Leon 1P
– 8J0407151D + 8J0199231 / 8J0 407 151D + 8J0 199 231
T45 is a very unique seamless carbon based steel tube that has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Co-Mo 4130 tubing that also used in motorsport. It is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilot’s seats and crew’s seats due to the materials ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a Carbon Manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards.
Tensile: 700 – 900MPa,
0.2% Yield 620MPa minimum
Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV.
Note: It is necessary to remove rubber o-ring (1K0423187) in order to fit steering rack in new higher position. Sold only for off road, race track and racing applications. If the buyer wants to use the parts elsewhere it is up to them to arrange appropriate documents.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: [email protected]
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: [email protected]
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/EOS
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk6/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P 03-13)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS3 (8P)
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT RS (8J)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Altea
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk3 (5P)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)/Control Arms