We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
Genuine VAG 2.0TFSI (EA113) Fuel Pump Cam Follower Replacement Kit
- Calculated at Checkout
- VAG-N10624701 x3 / VAG-WHT005184 / VAG-06D109309C
- Engine Tuning
Vital kit consisting of cam follower, fuel pump sealing o-ring, & fuel pump hardware
The camshaft follower found in VW and Audi 2.0T FSI engines rides on the camshaft and transfers the motion into the high pressure fuel pump. This small part can play quite a big role in your engine's well being, as it keeps a barrier and connection point between your camshaft and your high pressure cam driven fuel pump.
Numerous issues cause excessive wear of the camshaft follower; fuel dilution of the oil, poor lubrication due to low-ZDDP oil regulations, insufficient surface hardening of the cam follower contact surface.
Without replacement, it is common for followers to have full holes worn though them.
Regular checkup of your cam follower and replacement can prevent irreversible damage to your fuel pump or camshaft..
Kit includes the following:
- High Pressure Fuel Pump Cam Follower (06D109309C)
- T30 Torx Fuel Pump Mounting Bolts - Qty 3 (N10624701)
- Fuel Pump Sealing O-Ring (WHT005184)
Awesome recommends checking your cam follower:
- every 5-10k miles on highly modified cars
- every 20-30k miles on non modified cars
Fits: EA113 T-FSI engines only.
This is not suitable for the 'TSI' or EA888 Engines.
If your car has a Cam-Chain, this is not correct.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/EOS
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk6/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Maintenance / Tools
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P 03-13)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P 03-13)/Maintenance / Tools
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B7)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8P)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8P)/Maintenance / Tools
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Altea
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Exeo
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk2 (1M)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)/Maintenance / Tools
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Yeti