We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
Verkline Rear Spring Sitting Wishbone And Wheel Bearing Housing Inserts - (PQ35 with alu housing)
- Calculated at Checkout
When using the car on track it is impossible to setup proper rear camber with OEM arms. The more stress you put on the OEM arms the more the rubber on arm compresses and you loose what was very precisely set during car alignment. Now it is possibile to easily setup and maintain desired camber on your track car.
For that reason we have come up with inserts for wheel bearing housing and rear lower wishbone that the spring sits on. Our inserts use metal to metal uniball just like used in Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS). Tested intensively on our Track TTRS.
– no rubber to bend, you will not loose the geometry set when doing aliment
– CNC machined form 7075 aluminium and anodized in black and silver
– M18 and M16 uniball
– metal bushings galvanized in black
What is included:
– four inserts (this is a kit for one car)
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
- 2005 – 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2007 – 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2007 – 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
- 2010 – 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
- 2006 – 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVI)
- 2006 – 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 – 2013 Volkwagen Tiguan
- 2010 – 2015 Volkswagen Jetta (MkVI)
– 1K0505553A / 1K0 505 553A
– 1K0505311AB / 1K0 505 311AB – inner bush
Note: Installation of this rear insert kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/EOS
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk6/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P 03-13)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS3 (8P)
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT RS (8J)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Altea
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk3 (5P)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)/Bushes