We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
CTS Turbo VW/Audi 6-speed Manual Short Shift Kit (02M/02Q)
- Calculated at Checkout
CTS Turbo is proud to announce it’s Short Shift Kit for 6-speed 02M/02Q transmissions.
With adjustable throw reduction between 20% and 35%, this kit greatly improves feel over the stock setup with a more positive and precise engagement. Side-to-side movement is not reduced; gear shifts feel familiar and chances for misshift are not increased.
CNC machined in house from a solid piece of billet T6061 aluminum and anodized in shiny black; it is guaranteed to not corrode. We went an step further and made the gear selector insert out of steel to make sure the shifter functions flawlessly for lifetime.
- Designed and machined at CTS from solid aluminum
- Steel selector shaft insert (will not strip)
- Anodized black finish
- 2 metal shifter rods are included for easy fitment regardless of your vehicle
- Throw reduction of 20% or 35% front-to-back
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- MK4 with 6-speed transmission (any engine)
- MK5 GTI/GLI with 6-speed manual transmission (FSI and TSI)
- MK6 GTI/GLI/Golf R with 6-speed manual transmission
- MK6 Gen 3 GLI with 6-speed manual transmission
- MK6 Golf TDI/Jetta TDI with 6-speed manual transmission
- MK7, MK7.5 facelift Golf/AllTrack/Sportwagen, GTI and Golf R with 6-speed manual transmission
- MK6/MK7 Beetle with 6-speed manual transmission
- Audi TT with with 6-speed manual transmission
- Audi A3/S3 Quattro with 6-speed manual transmission
If you want to complete your shifting improvement, please make sure to add shifter endlinks and shifter bracket bushings!
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk1 (1U)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk1 (1M)
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk1 (8N)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8L)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8L)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk4
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Shifter