We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
CTS Turbo 1.8T/2.0T MQB Gen3 Turbo Inlet Elbow Pipe
- Calculated at Checkout
- Engine Tuning
CTS Turbo is proud to announce our High Flow Turbo Inlet. We were the first manufacturer to offer these; and now they are made from cast aluminum!
This part is compatible with any MQB vehicle, regardless of engine displacement or factory turbocharger size. It is compatible with any intake system, be it factory stock or aftermarket.
Simple installation takes 10 minutes and can be done using basic hand tools.
Don’t let your free-flowing intake taper into a small restrictive factory inlet. Upgrade to CTS Turbo High Flow Turbo Inlet and make sure you get the most airflow to your turbo!
- Large inside diameter for extremely high flow
- Cast aluminum with CNC machined flanges
- Compatible with any intake system, including stock
- Durable aluminum construction, will not break like factory plastic part
- Simple installation
- Includes new o-ring
- Faster turbo spool, more airflow, improved turbo sound!
Fitment (ROW vehicles may have different years):
- 2013+ Audi A3/S3/TT/TT-S (including facelift models)
- 2018+ Audi SQ2
- 2013+ Golf GTI, Golf R, GTI Clubsport
- 2017-2019 Passat (B8)
- 2018+ Tiguan
- 2018+ Arteon
- 2018+ Atlas
- Skoda Octavia, Octavia VRS (MK3)
- Seat Leon, Cupra (MK3)
- Skoda Superb (B8)
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Superb (3V 2015-)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Engine Tuning