We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
Forge Recirculation Valve Kit for VAG 1.5 TSI
- Calculated at Checkout
- Forge Motorsport
- Dump / Diverter Valves
This product only works in conjunction with FMINDK35.
After the success of the FMDV22 Forge Motorsport has now developed a recirculating Valve option for the VAG 1.5 TSI engine. It uses our tried and tested FMDV008 recirculation valve, this valve has been with us for some time and has proved time and again to be tough, durable and ultra-reliable. By adding this valve, it prevents turbo surge and prolongs the life of your engine’s turbocharger.
As the engine does not have a diverter valve fitted as standard, Forge have developed a twin piston dump valve that not only gives you an incredibly loud sound when lifting off the throttle, but also increases the throttle response during gear changes by reducing turbo lag. It has been designed to help the turbocharger maintain its rotational speed ready for when you accelerate, whilst also taking the strain away from the impeller. Without removing this stress from your turbo, it could cause premature failure. Especially on engines and modified vehicles.
Like with all our valves you are able to customise it to fit your application with two uprated springs provided in the kit. Due to its clever design, changing the spring is a very simple process, simply undo the fasteners attaching the valve top and remove the spring. Its that easy!
• Anodised CNC machined billet couplers and components along with a tuneable CNC machined twin piston Forge Motorsport valve
• Custom colours are available but will incur a 50% none refundable deposit and a lead time of 8-10 weeks
• Unlike other valves on the market the Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights (EML)
• The Forge silicone hose in this kit has been designed to include a quality inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This ensures the colour of the silicon hose stays bright and vibrant and unlike our competitors will not deteriorate over time
• This means Forge Motorsport hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist
• The construction of the hose has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments
• The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader
• Lifetime warranty
In the Box:
1x Recirculating Dump Valve
1x Boost Tap/take Off (Including Cork Gasket and Screws)
1x Throttle Body and Turbo Couplers
2x Silicone Hose (Red, Blue or Black)
6x Hose Clamps
1x Roll of Vacuum Tubing
1x Norma Adaptor Fitting
1x Blanking Plug
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Tiguan (Mk2)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ateca
- Shop By Car/Audi/Q2
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Dump / Diverter Valves
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Tarraco
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Karoq
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Kodiaq
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk6 (6F)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Scala
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/T-Roc
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/T-Cross
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Arona
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Dump / Diverter Valves
- Shop By Car/Audi/A1 (GBA 2018-)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8Y 2020-)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Dump / Diverter Valves
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Touran (Mk2 15-)
- Shop By Car/Audi/Q3 (Mk2 18-)