We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport Dogbone Mount Pair Street Density - MQB
- Calculated at Checkout
- 034 Motorsport
- Engine Mounts
034Motorsport's Street Density Dogbone Mount pair for MkVII Volkswagen and 8V/8S Audi models sets the new standard in performance mount solutions. Designed with performance in mind and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, the Street Density Dogbone Mount Pair is a complete performance replacement for the factory rubber dogbone mounts.
The Density Line Dogbone Mount Pair is manufactured from 65 durometer rubber - as opposed to the factory part's 55 durometer - and features a steel thread insert in the upper mount for increased resistance to stripping threads. This kit includes a new OEM dogbone mount bolt.
This upgrade is compatible with our full line of MQB drivetrain upgrades, and offers decreased drivetrain movement, crisper shifting, and reduced wheel hop, with minimal noticeable increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. (Please Note: NVH changes may be more noticeable in vehicles equipped with DSG or Tiptronic transmissions, and/or if your factory engine/transmission mounts are worn or failed. We recommend giving the mounts at least 250 miles to break-in after installation.)
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for control arm bushings that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Mounts
- Compatible with 034Motorsport's Version 1 MQB Lower Dogbone Mount Insert, Upper Insert, and Spherical Dogbone
- Manufactured from 65 Durometer Rubber
- Upgraded Steel Thread Insert in Upper Mount Replacing Factory Aluminum Which is Prone to Stripping
- Reduced Drivetrain Movement
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Sold as a Pair
What Is Included:
- Lower MQB Dogbone Mount Puck with Upgraded 65 Durometer Rubber
- Upper MQB Dogbone Mount Puck with Upgraded 65 Durometer Rubber and Upgraded Steel Threads to Prevent Stripping
- VAG-N91201001 OEM MQB Dogbone Mount Puck Bolt
- Installation of these mounts requires removal of the front subrame and the use of a press to remove and replace the dogbone mounts. For this reason, we recommend taking your vehicle to a reputable Audi/Volkswagen specialist for installation.
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Engine Mounts
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS3 (8V)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS3 (8V)/Engine Mounts
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Engine Mounts
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Engine Mounts
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT RS (8S)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT RS (8S)/Engine Mounts
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Engine Mounts
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Engine Mounts
- Engine/Silicone Hoses