AWESOME GTI have set up a financing service with Close Brothers to offer our customers great finance options.
Customers are only allowed 1 application in any 3 month period.
Finance your order in 3 simple steps:
1. Select your item(s) from our vast range of performance car parts.
2. Choose the 'Close Brothers Finance' option at the checkout (you will be re-directed to the Close Brothers application site).
3. Once approved you will be notified via email and your items will be dispatched from our warehouse.
Interest free finance
Representative APR 0%
6, 9 or 12 month agreements
Available on all orders over £700
Goods price £750.00
Deposit (10%): £75.00
Agreement duration: 12 months
12 monthly installments of: £56.25
Total amount payable: £750.00
Cost of credit: £0.00
Representative rate of interest (fixed): 0.0%
Classic credit finance:
Representative APR 15.9%
12, 24, 36, 48 month agreements
Available on all orders over £300
Goods price: £300.00
Deposit (10%): £30.00
Agreement duration: 12 months
12 monthly installments of: £24.35
Total amount payable: £322.20
Cost of credit: £22.20
Representative rate of interest (fixed): 15.9%
Will I be eligible for finance?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- The goods must be delivered to your home address where your bank account is registered.
How much can I borrow?
When checking out online, just fill out our easy online application form and you can be approved for up to £25,000 to use for the item(s) you wish to purchase. Use our calculator to determine how much you can spend based on your monthly payments. The minimum order is £300 (including VAT).
Is a deposit required?
Yes, on our classic credit option a 10% deposit is payable by credit or debit card upon acceptance.
How are my monthly payments paid?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically, the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
What length of repayment is available?
You can choose a 6, 9, 12, 24, 36 or 48 month loan repayment period.
Can I pay my agreement off early?
You have the right under section 94 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 to repay early in full or in part at any point. If you wish to pay any amount early you must give notice to the credit provider. Unless you repay in full, any early repayment you make will not reduce the duration of the agreement but, if you give them notice of your intention to pay an amount early, they will recalculate the amount of the remaining monthly instalments.