We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport Street Density Top Mounts - MQB Cars
- Calculated at Checkout
- 034-601-1007-SD (2x)
- A3 8V
- Golf Mk7
- Leon Mk3
- Octavia Mk3
- TT Mk3
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
The Street Density Strut Mount is manufactured from 70 durometer rubber, which is approximately 50% stiffer than stock. The rubber is also fully vulcanized to the center cups to increase the lifespan and performance of the mounts significantly.
The steel strut mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stresses of spirited driving.
The result is a significant reduction in deflection of the strut mount. These mounts will also eliminate the annoying "squeaking" sound often caused by the stock strut mounts when paired with coilover suspensions. Street Density Strut Mounts will only cause a minimal increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 70 Durometer Rubber
- Rubber Fully Vulcanized to Center Cups
- Eliminates "Squeaking" Sound Caused by Factory Strut Mounts
- Reduced Strut Mount Deflection
- Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry Under Load
- Improved Steering Feel & Handling
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Strut Mounts
- Priced as a pair
- 2014 on Mk3 Audi A3/S3 (8V)
- 2014 on Mk3 Audi TT / TTS (8S)
- 2014 on Mk7 Volkswagen Golf / GTI / R (MkVII)
- 2013 on Mk3 SEAT Leon
- 2013 on Mk3 Skoda Octavia
- 5Q0 412 331D 5Q0412331D
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)
- Parts/Suspension/Strut Braces
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk3 (5P)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS3 (8V)/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT RS (8S)/Bushes