We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport Billet Solid Shifter Bushing Kit - 6-Speed PQ34 / PQ35 / MQB
- Calculated at Checkout
034Motorsport Billet Solid Shifter Bushing Kit for PQ34, PQ35, PQ36 and MQB 6-Speed Manual Vehicles.
The 034Motorsport Billet Solid Shifter Bushing Kit is precision CNC machined from billet 6061 aluminum to fit perfectly in the factory shift linkage ends, with CNC machined bronze sleeve bearings for years of maintenance free operation.
Installation is very easy, making this a very affordable performance upgrade for the DIY mechanic that offers an immediately noticeable improvement in shifter feel and shifting accuracy.
- Tightens shifter feel and improves shifter actuation by eliminating compliant rubber bushings.
- Shifter bushing side plates machined from billet 6061 aluminum.
- Shifter bushing side plates black anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Shifter bushings machined from billet bronze for years of maintenance free operation.
- Precision machined for exact fit.
*** VERY IMPORTANT: DETERMINE WHICH VERSION FITS YOUR VEHICLE ***
There are two items to verify to determine the correct version for your vehicle, and they correspond to the fore and aft shifter linkage (moves when you move the shift lever forwards and backwards) and the side to side shifter linkage (moves when you move the shift lever left or right). For the fore and aft shifter linkage cable end, determine if the shape is rectangular or round. For the side to side shifter linkage determine if the relay material is made of metal or plastic. The graphic below on the left shows the orientation of the cable ends looking into the engine bay from in front of the car. The graphic below on the right shows how to identify a rectangle shifter cable end vs. a round shifter cable end.
|Side to Side|
|Fore and Aft||Linkage Relay|
|Fitment||Linkage Shape||Material||Part #|
Please Note: due to the occasional oddball part crossover between chassis and years, please measure the pivot shaft diameter to ensure the version you order has the correct bushing inner diameters.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Arteon
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Bora
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Caddy
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/EOS
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk4/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk6/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk8
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/New Beetle (9C/1Y)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/T-Roc
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Tiguan (Mk1)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Tiguan (Mk2)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Touran (Mk1 03-15)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8L 96-03)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P 03-13)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Audi/Q2
- Shop By Car/Audi/Q3 (Mk1 11-18)
- Shop By Car/Audi/Q3 (Mk2 18-)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8L 99-03)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8P)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk1 (8N)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT RS (8J)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Altea
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ateca
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk1 (1M)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk4
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk2 (1M)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk3 (5P)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Karoq
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Kodiaq
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk1 (1U)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Shifter
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk4
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Superb (3T 08-15)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Superb (3V 2015-)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Yeti
- Transmission/Quick Shifts
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Beetle (16)/Shifter