We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for B8/B8.5 SQ5
- Calculated at Checkout
- Lowering Springs
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track on 034Motorsport's B8 Q5, and B8.5 SQ5 Development Vehicles, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months testing - thousands of miles of commuting and aggressive back road driving - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Our goal is never to offer the maximum lowering at the expense of damper control and performance, or a dumped stance that causes the car to scrape or bottom out. At the heart of the 034Motorsport engineering philosophy is a rule of always optimizing a product across a broad range of product variables to offer the best performance.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning Audi Q5/SQ5 owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
- Optimized lowering to provide sufficient ground clearance and damper performance
- Slight positive rake to accommodate loads
- Made to a tolerance of +/- 5% (industry standard is +/- 10%)
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Compatible with Audi Adaptive Suspension
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Provides between 2.5" and 3.5" of lowering**
- Front: 60mm-80mm Lower
- Rear: 60mm-80mm Lower
- ** Exact amounts can vary from car to car based on Q5 or SQ5, also wheels, offsets, spacers, as well as rolling diameter and widths of different tire sizes and brands all influence how much the springs lower as well as visually how the lowering will look. While exact lowering distances can vary, the percentage of the drop is consistent with the natural variability in all suspension spring designs. Due to the extreme amount of drop in these springs those differences become amplified. We can guarantee the performance, handling and ride quality of all springs, as well as that the kit will give the car a positive rake meaning the front of the car is slightly lower than the back which looks best and also allows the rear suspension to accommodate heavy loads and sit level.
EFFECTIVE SPRING RATES:
- Front: 382 lbs/in (Linear)
- Rear: 213 lbs/in (Linear)
- Front: ~10% increase - 275/431 lbs/in (dual rate)
- Rear: ~15% increase - 174/248 lbs/in (dual rate)
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/Audi/Q5 (B8)