We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport Track Density Dog Bone Mount Bushings (PQ35)
- Calculated at Checkout
- A3 8P
- Golf Mk5
- Golf Mk6
- Leon Mk2
- Octavia Mk2
- Passat B6
- Passat CC
- Toledo 5P
- TT MK2
- Engine Mounts
We're proud to announce the availability of the Density Line Dogbone Mount Pair for MkV & MkVI Chassis Volkswagen and 8P & 8J Chassis Audi models!
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mount.
The Density Line Dogbone Mount Pair is manufactured from 60 durometer rubber, which is approximately 35% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 85% stiffer than stock.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mount.
- Manufactured from 60 Durometer Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- 2006 - 2013 Audi A3 (8P)
- 2006 - 2013 Audi TT / TTS / TTRS (8J)
- 2005 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta / R32 / Rabbit (MkV)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / Golf / GTI / Jetta / R (MkVI)
THESE ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR USE ON DIESEL MODELS
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parts/Suspension/Strut Braces
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk3 (5P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Altea
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8P)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat CC
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/EOS
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Engine Mounts
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Bushes
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Engine Mounts
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk6/Bushes