We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport P34 Cold Air Intake System - A4/A5 B9 2.0T
- Calculated at Checkout
- A4 B9
- A5 B9
- Induction Kits
NOTES: THIS INTAKE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VEHICLES WITH AN AIRMASS METER AT THE AIRBOX
034Motorsport's P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers improved power, sound, and acceleration to B9 Audi A4/Allroad & A5 owners in a clean OEM+ package.
Through extensive evaluation of the factory airbox design, 034Motorsport's engineers were able to create a performance replacement that allows for increased airflow to the turbocharger and engine. The P34 Air Intake System offers measurable performance improvements, simple bolt-on installation, and unsurpassed fit and finish.
• Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
• Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
• Increased Airflow to Turbocharger Inlet
• Enhanced Engine & Induction Sounds
• Improved Throttle Response
• Superb Fit & Finish to Match Factory Engine Bay
• Stealthy OEM+ Design Utilizes Factory Inlet & Heat Shield
• Massive 5" Inlet Conical Air Filter
• CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Velocity Stack
• Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Turbo Inlet Hose
• Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
• Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
• Peak Horsepower & Torque
- Stock Intake: 253 Horsepower / 270 Foot-Pounds of Torque
- P34 Intake: 262 Horsepower / 274 Foot-Pounds of Torque
• Peak Gains in Horsepower & Torque
- Peak Horsepower Gain: 10 HP @ 6,100 RPM
- Peak Torque Gain: 8 FT-LBS @ 6,100 RPM
• Pressure Drop Reduction
- Stock Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 0.58 PSI at 6,300 RPM
- P34 Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 0.10 PSI at 6,300 RPM
• 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9) 2.0 TFSI
• 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9) 2.0 TFSI
• 2018 - Present Audi A5 (B9) 2.0 TFSI
Not suitable for vehicles with an Air Mass Meter.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
- Parts/Engine/Induction Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B9)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A5 (B9)