We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts for 2.0TFSI Engines (B8)
- Calculated at Checkout
- A4 B8
- Engine Mounts
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts are manufactured from 50 durometer rubber, which is a noiticeable upgrade from the 45 durometer rubber used in stock B8/B8.5 Audi S4 mounts. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is substantially stiffer than stock, without introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The mount bodies are made from high quality cast aluminum using OEM production techniques.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any noticeable increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. The solid rubber, void-free and fluid-free design eliminates the possibility of leakage and collapse, which is a very common issue with factory mounts. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts. They were tested thoroughly in-house at 034Motorsport, JH Motorsport, and by fellow Audi enthusiasts before release.
Factory Active Mount Emulators:
034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts utilize emulators to replicate the electronics of the factory engine mounts for plug-and-play installation. This ensures MIL-free operation for cars equipped with active engine mounts.
- Manufactured from 50 Durometer (Street Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Built-In Emulator with Plug-In Connector for Vehicles Equipped with Factory Active Mounts
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Sold Individually (One Vehicle Requires 2 Mounts!)
- 2009 - 2016 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi A5 2.0 TFSI (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI (B8/B8.5)
- Please Note: These mounts will also fit the B8/B8.5 Audi S4/S5/SQ5 3.0 TFSI, and are an excellent choice for those looking for a replacement mount that will have a minimal impact on NVH transfer into the cabin.
- 8R0198381B / 8R0 198 381B
- 8R0199381C / 8R0 199 381C
- 8R0199381AK / 8R0 199 381AK
- 8R0199381G / 8R0 199 381G
- 8R0199381AL / 8R0 199 381AL
- 8R0199381AD / 8R0 199 381AD
- 8R0199381AE / 8R0 199 381AE
- 8R0198381Q / 8R0 198 381Q
- 8R0198381D / 8R0 198 381D
- 8R0198381C / 8R0 198 381C
- 8R0198381B / 8R0 198 381B
- Web - PDF
- Please Note: We highly recommend having these mounts installed by an experienced mechanic. The installation process is the same as the factory mount remove and replace procedure. Our installation guide is meant to supplement the factory procedure.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org