We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
Awesome x APR x Forge Intake Package Deal - MQB - 1.8T and 2.0T EA888 Gen 3
- Calculated at Checkout
- CI100041 + FMINLMK7-BLK
- Induction Kits
APR PEX Open Intake System - MQB - 1.8T and 2.0T EA888 Gen 3
The APR Open PEX Intake System is the best dollar-per-horsepower intake system for the 1.8T/2.0T Engine! We've maximized performance and sound dramatically by reducing pressure drop and increasing airflow. This translates to more horsepower and torque, and less physical strain on the turbocharger. The system looks great, sounds amazing, and produces more horsepower and torque you can feel. Our Open PEX Intake System does away with the closed airbox design and uses a massive 7" washable and reusable cotton filter with a frontal inlet and 4" rear outlet. This was necessary to limit pressure drop across the factory system and maximize airflow, while allowing you to fully hear the engine breathe! The massive filter provides excellent filtration. By oversizing the filter, we're able to limit pressure drop without sacrificing filtration. This is made possible through the use of greatly increased filter surface area. The PEX material give the intake an Oem feel and it allows us to make a complex and organic heat shield shape that keeps hot air pushed through the frontal radiator away from the intake tract. Lastly, PEX retains heat less than other materials, such as metal, making it ideal for performance.
- More horsepower with gains up to +12 AWHP over stock
- More torque with gains of up to +13 AWFT-LBS over stock
- Greatly outflows the full factory frontal airbox by 60% at 833 CFM vs 521 CFM
- High heat deflection PEX construction
- Massive 7” washable and reusable cotton filter with a frontal inlet and 4” rear outlet
- Creates an intoxicating intake sound in the engine bay
- Improves throttle response
- Lessens pressure drop
- Lessens strain on the turbocharger
- Lessens heat retention compared to other materials, such as metal
- Compatible with APR and factory rear intake tubes and turbo inlet pipes
- Easily installs in minutes
Forge High Flow Intake Hose - MQB 2.0T EA888 Gen 3
The Forge silicone hose in this kit has been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluoro-silicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) but more importantly for this application, air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluoro-silicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
NOTES: This product will not fit left hand drive cars
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Induction Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Induction Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Induction Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Induction Kits
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Induction Kits
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Induction Kits
- Engine/Induction Kits