We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport 23.8mm Rear Sway bar for TT RS (8S) and RS3 ~(8V)
- Calculated at Checkout
- TT RS 8S
- RS3 8V
- Anti Roll Bars and Links
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the Audi 8V RS3 and Audi 8P TTRS! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 0.938 inch thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2018 Audi RS3 and 2018 Audi TTRS Development Vehicles, and multiple enthusiast-owned Audi MQB vehicles before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on 8V Audi RS3 and 8S Audi TTRS vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is required. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform's tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- Manufactured from high-quality, solid, 0.938” spring steel
- Two positions for adjustability based on driver preference
- Attractive black powdercoat for protection from the elements
- Beautiful billet CNC brackets with clear anodizing for protection from the elements
- Integrated Zerk fittings in the CNC brackets for easy greasing maintenance
- Locating collars to prevent the sway bar from walking side to side
- 034Motorsport 8V Audi RS3 and Audi TTRS Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
Sway Bar Rate Data:
- 034Motorsport (Soft) - 81% Rate increase vs. factory Audi RS3/TTRS (22mm) hollow rear sway bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) - 102% Rate increase vs. factory Audi RS3/TTRS (22mm) hollow rear sway bar
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parts/Suspension/Strut Braces
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS3 (8V)/Anti Roll Bars and Links
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT RS (8S)/Anti Roll Bars and Links