We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
APR Pendulum Mount
- Calculated at Checkout
- A3 8P
- S3 8P
- Golf Mk5
- Golf Mk6
- Leon Mk2
- Octavia Mk2
- Engine Mounts
APR is pleased to present the ultimate Pendulum Mount Upgrade for vehicles with 1.8TFSI and 2.0TFSI Engines
The APR Pendulum mount replaces the factory mount with a new, thick, billet-aluminum two-piece design, featuring a PTFE-lined spherical bearing and ARP bolts. The system stiffens the driveline to improve shift quality and power transition, while addressing the common and costly factory failure point at the transmission mounting location. It is easy to install, addresses all concerns with the factory setup and includes all necessary hardware to bolt on and enjoy!
- Reduces transmission movement
- By removing the factory rubber bushing, the APR system reduces slop in the driveline to improve shifts, and transmission of power to the ground. Expect a sportier feel during acceleration, deceleration and gear changes without an excessive increase in NVH when paired with the factory sub-frame mount.
- Reduces transmission failure
- The factory rear mounting point was upgraded to the new MQB / MK7 platform style mount as the older design was prone to failure under heavy use. Because of the new design’s mounting orientation, the system is far less likely to tear out or break the rear bolts, which typically results in costly repairs or full transmission case replacement.
- Spherical bearing
- Spherical bearings offer far less unwanted movement over rubber and polyurethane inserts. As such, the APR mount uses a spherical bearing, made possible by upgrading the rear mounting hardware. The bearing is fully-serviceable, features a heat-treated race and precision-ground ball, with a self-sealing and self-lubricating PTFE lining.
- Billet aluminum construction
- The front and rear pieces replace the factory cast aluminum and stamped steel pieces with precisely machined, billet-aluminum pieces that are both lightweight and strong. Each piece is anodized black to provide corrosion resistance and the APR logo is laser etched on each side.
- ARP Bolts
- The factory bolts are one-time-use, and must be replaced when installing a new mount. The APR system includes non-one-time-use ARP bolts for their strength, quality and longevity over the factory bolts.
- Easy to install
- The system is easy to install, doesn’t require dropping the sub-frame and is compatible with the factory and factory-like modified sub-frame mounts. Full install directions are included with each system.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org