We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
Genuine VAG Inlet Manifold Cover - 2.0T EA888 Gen3
- Calculated at Checkout
- ECS Tuning
- Golf Mk7
- A3 8V
- Ibiza 6J
- Octavia Mk3
- Leon Mk3
- Passat CC
- Engine Bay Styling
Genuine VAG Inlet Manifold Cover For VAG 2.0T EA888 Gen3 Engines
This OEM Manifold Cover for the 2.0T Gen 3 Engine helps to finish off the design of your engine bay in minutes.
Once fitted the ugly inlet manifold will be hidden from view offering a much nicer engine bay appearance.
These look fantastic when used alongside the Racingline R600 Intake
- Simply screw the ball stud included in the package into the driver's side threaded hole on the intake manifold
- Guide the long connector between the centre of the manifold,
- Press the cover on to the added ball stud.
- The location of the additional ball stud can be seen in our product photos.
- 1x Inlet Manifold Cover (06K103925AA)
- 1x Ball Stud (06E103164)
- VW Golf Mk7 GTI 2.0TSI
- VW Golf Mk7 'R' 2.0TSI
- SEAT Leon Mk3 1.8TSI
- SEAT Leon Mk3 Cupra
- Skoda Octavia Mk3 vRS 2.0TSI
- Audi A3 8v 1.8TFSI
- Audi TT 1.8TFSI
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Engine Bay Styling