We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
ECS Tuning Luft-Technik Intake System - Carbon Fibre - 2.0TSI
- Calculated at Checkout
- ECS Tuning
- Golf Mk6
- Induction Kits
The ECS Tuning Luft-Technik (Air Technology) Induction System line, is a group of premium in-house designed engine aspiration products that not only deliver remarkable power gains, but also blend automotive engineering into an artistic canvas of under-hood beauty.
Throughout years of in-house development, performance-driven design changes, and strict product testing, our design has resulted in a highly effective carbon fibre air induction system. Our induction systems not only look good but are real world tested with performance that is second to none. If you expect nothing but the best like we do, this is the only air induction system for you.
The ECS Tuning Luft-Technik Induction System is engineered to fit exactly like OEM with simple hand tools and include all installation hardware. Constructed of premium materials and utilising the most advanced development methods, we ensured you receive nothing but the best.
All features of our carbon fibre induction tubes are made from hand-laid, laminated carbon fibre layers - resulting in an aesthetically beautiful complete induction system. A final layer of clear coat is applied to the outside surface for ease of care and a durable finish.
The CNC bent, aluminium heat shield is designed to shield our custom spec'd cotton gauze, reusable air filter so only cool, outside air is drawn in. Not only does the heat shield channel cold, outside air into the air filter, we've designed it to seal against the hood liner to stave off engine bay heat and maximise repeatable power delivery.
Inlet air is smoothed by the air filter's bell mouth inlet and is then directed through the massive 3.0" carbon fibre induction tubing where the full 3.0" bore is maintained entirely to the silicone turbo inlet coupler. All inductions tubes are bead rolled and are adjoined through 4-ply silicone couplers and include smooth band, stainless hose clamps for long lasting, durable operation.
- Wrinkle Black Powdercoated Aluminium Heat Shield with pre-installed edge trim
- 3.0" Conical, Cotton Gauze, Reusable Air Filter
- Upper and Lower 3.0" Carbon Fibre Induction Tubes
- 4-Ply Silicone Couplers with ECS Tuning Logo & High Temp. Rubber Flex Coupler
- 3.0" Silicone Turbo Inlet Coupler with Machined PCV Fitting Pre-Installed
- Stainless Steel German Style Hose Clamps
- Reuses factory mounting locations with all included mounting hardware
Dyno Tested ECS Shop MK6 GTI with APR Stage 2 93 Octane Software & ECS 3.0" Valved (open) Turbo Back Exhaust System
- Maximum Gains: +31 WHP @ 4,670 RPM and +34 Lb/Ft of Torque @ 4,740 RPM -- With APR Stage 2 Software and ECS 3.0" Turbo Back Exhaust
- Peak Torque Gains: +13 Ft/lbs Wheel Torque @ 2,200 RPM - Resulting in consistent low end torque increase
- Peak HP Gains: +5.0 Wheel Horespower @ 5,000 RPM. Largest peak gains are between 4,700 and 5,800 RPM
- Turbocharger efficiency is improved by reducing restriction ahead of the compressor, resulting in quicker spool-up - 0.7 PSI boost pressure higher than stock at 2,100 RPM. In addition, boost pressure is held higher through the rev range; above 4,500 RPM boost pressure holds 0.4 - 0.5 PSI higher than stock.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org