We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
Forge Chargecooler Radiator Upgrade - Audi RS6 and RS7 (C7)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Forge Motorsport
- RS6 C7
- RS7 C7
With modern day aftermarket ECU tuning pushing powerful engines harder. In certain conditions the vehicle will run the risk of receiving inadequately cooled air affecting the engines efficiency and ultimately losing power
With this in mind Forge are proud to release the PolarCooler as the first auxiliary cooling system for the Audi RS6 and RS7 (C7 platform) cars in the market.
Following exhaustive testing on the road and dyno working with 3 different manufacturers of water core, we are proud to present the ultimate in frontal water cooling solutions.
The uniquely developed Forge PolarCooler features:
- An increase of over 100% extra capacity using a 22 fpi ( fins per inch ) louvre super tech cooling core for maximum cooling.
- The PolarCooler retains the OEM charge cooler radiator but flows into a front mounted extra auxiliary radiator that is front mounted.
- This design means it has no obstructions i.e. the condenser to affect its efficiency and performance .It is not placed directly in front of the coolant radiator and is last in sequence.
- This unique design has allowed inlet temperatures to be lowered by 20 degrees C (68 degrees F) in 3 back to back consecutive runs on the dyno.
- With the Forge PolarCooler the standard bleed point is retained on the OEM radiator.
- The Forge PolarCooler has no extra header tank as the OEM system utilises a one way valve within the system that only opens if the water level drops e.g. taking in water when it evaporates
- All of the Forge coolant hoses have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist. The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The Forge PolarCooler comes complete with all the necessary hardware including an OEM modified crash bar and Forge silicon hoses to complete the installation, along with anti-corrosion black powder coat on the hand fabricated end tanks and crash bar.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS7 (C7)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS6 (C7)