We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
CSF High-Performance Intercoolers - 992 Turbo/S
- Calculated at Checkout
- Engine Tuning
If you want to build the worlds fastest 992 Turbo or Turbos S, you'll need these
Formula-1 Grade Core Technology
The most important feature of the CSF by PWR 992 Turbo/S Intercooler System is the Formula-1 grade intercooler core. CSF’s strategic relationship with PWR has allowed the inclusion of this core, which is unlike any other available in the performance aftermarket.
• 2-Row Core Featuring Rolled Tubes w/ Inner Fins
• 33 Tubes vs. OEM 17
• 3mm Rolled Tube vs. OEM 7mm
• 4.85mm Fin Height vs. OEM 8mm
CNC Machined Billet Construction
The most apparent difference of the high-performance intercooler system from CSF is the beautiful 100% TIG-welded all aluminum construction, compared to the OEM crimped-on plastic tank design. This feature is especially important in high-boost applications, where the plastic tanks can crack under the stress of higher pressure, or on the racetrack due to higher vibrations
• Eliminates Heat Soak and Lowers Air Intake Temperatures (IATs) for Maximum Performance in Race Conditions – Especially Critical Due to Intercooler Placement in Engine Compartment
• Formula-1 Performance Grade Core by PWR (2-Row Core Featuring Rolled Tubes w/ Inner Fins)
o 33 Tubes vs. OEM 17
o 3mm Rolled Tube vs. OEM 7mm
o 4.85mm Fin Height vs. OEM 8mm
• CNC Machined Billet End Tanks With Integrated Y-Pipe Connection to Throttle Body
• 100% TIG Welded vs. OEM Style Gasket and Crimped Plastic End Tanks for Maximum Durability in High Boost Applications
• OEM Style CNC Machined Inlet/Outlet Connections for Precise Fitment with All OEM Components
• Highly Engineered, Lightweight Design – Weighing Only 20 lbs. Total (9.07 kg)
• True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation
• Made in the USA at PWR North America
o 2020+ Porsche 992 Turbo
o 2020+ Porsche 992 Turbo S
o OEM # 992.145.805.G
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Porsche/911 (992)