We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
Cobra Nogaro Clubsport Seat
- Calculated at Checkout
- Interior Styling
This new, aggressively styled seat features a similar profile to Cobra's technically advanced race seats but minimises the compromises normally associated when fitting race seats to a regularly used road car. The side and shoulder bolsters offer great levels of body support but allow easy entry and exit and the base profile allows the seat to be mounted very low in the car if that is your favoured driving position.
Designed to be used with either a standard lap and diagonal seatbelt, or there are harness slots for a 4 point harness if you venture out onto track at the weekend.
The Nogaro has been designed from a clean sheet of paper to appeal to owners of a wide variety of sports, classic and GT cars. Although it is built to Cobra's exacting motorsport standards, this is a seat that is designed to be as much at home on the school run as it is on the Nordschleife. Despite being very supportive, the design has also been carefully balanced to ensure long distance touring comfort and easy entry and exit.
To this end, the seat shell has been carefully sculpted to hold the shoulders and hips, but with lower profile side bolsters on the base to allow quick and easy entry.
- GRP shell
- Black Nylon fabric trim
- Price is for a single seat - please select quantity required
This Cobra Nogaro Clubsport Seat can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop. Most of our Outlets will be able to offer a fitting service for this product - please contact your local Outlet to find out more.
AVAILABLE CUSTOMISATIONS (please contact us for pricing):
Heated Seats and Lumbar Support
Low Profile Runners
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Amarok
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS7 (C7)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS4 (B8)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Rapid
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk4 (NH)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Sharan
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk6
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Alhambra
- Shop By Car/Audi/Q3 (Mk1 11-18)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S8
- Shop By Car/Audi/S6 (C5)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A6 (C7)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Citigo 2011+
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Vento
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Transporter (T4)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk2
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk1
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk 2
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Cordoba
- Shop By Car/Audi/A6 (C6)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A6 (C5)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Up
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Exeo
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk2 (1M)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Yeti
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Superb (3U 01-08)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Roomster
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk1 (1U)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk3 (5P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk1 (1M)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk5 (6J)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk4 (6L)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk3 (6K)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Arosa
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Altea
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S4 (B7)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S4 (B6)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S4 (B5)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS6 (C6)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS5 (B8)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS4 (B7)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS4 (B5)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS3 (8P)
- Shop By Car/Audi/R8 Mk1 (42 06-15)
- Shop By Car/Audi/Q7 (4L 05-15)
- Shop By Car/Audi/Q5 (B8)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A8
- Shop By Car/Audi/A7 (4G8 10-17)