We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport High Pressure Fuel Pump Piston Upgrade Kit, EA113 - 2.0TFSI
- Calculated at Checkout
- Engine Tuning
he 034Motorsport High Pressure Fuel Pump Piston Upgrade Kit is designed to be a drop-in replacement piston for the factory high pressure fuel pump for the 2.0 FSI engines in the B7 Audi A4, 8J Audi TT/TTS, Mk5 Volkswagen GTI/GLI/EOS, B6 Volkswagen Passat, and Mk6 Volkswagen Golf R.
By upgrading the factory high pressure fuel pump with the 034Motorsport High Pressure Fuel Pump Piston Upgrade Kit, the factory fueling limits are raised by up to 50% in the 2.0T FSI engine. This increased flow allows the fuel system to meet the higher demands for ethanol or more pump gas, and pairs perfectly with all Dynamic+ ECU software that requires an upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump!
- Yields up to 50% Flow Increase Over the Factory High Pressure Fuel Pump
- Raises the Factory Fueling Limits Present in the 2.0T FSI Engine
- Required for Most Stage 2+, K04, and Big Turbo Performance Software
- Fuel Pump Internals Precision-Machined to Aerospace Tolerances
- DLC Coated Piston and Cylinder for Reduced Friction and Increased Performance
- Matched Piston and Cylinder for Absolute Precision
- 1x Pump Piston & Cylinder set
- 1x Spring Retainer and Keepers
OE PART INTERCHANGE:
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P 03-13)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8P)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)/Engine Tuning