We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
ECS Tuning High Flow Turbo Outlet Pipe Kit - Wrinkle Red - 2.0 TSI Gen3
- Calculated at Checkout
- ECS Tuning
- Engine Tuning
The factory MQB Gen3 plastic charge pipes and rubber couplers were never designed to handle the stress and abuse of higher boost levels much beyond stock. When combined with power-robbing abrupt and sharp bends, inferior rubber material, and small diameter tubing, it's easy to see why your intercooler pipes and couplers should be replaced, even on stock vehicles.
At ECS Tuning, we're proud to release our in house designed and engineered High Flow Turbo Outlet Pipe Kit! Each kit comes standard with mandrel bent, bead rolled, powdercoated aluminum turbo-to-intercooler plumbing, smooth flowing silicone couplers stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and all installation accessories for an easy, direct bolt on installation.
The factory turbocharger outlet pipe has serious restriction right out of the compressor outlet due to small diameter tubing and irregular obstructions. We improved on this charge pipe by providing a smooth transitioning silicone coupler right off the turbo outlet which carries boost pressure to our carefully evaluated larger, 60mm (~2 3/8") tubing diameter intercooler pipes. The upper intercooler pipe features a CNC-machined and TIG welded mounting flange for the CNC-bent aluminum mounting bracket to allow for OE-like fitment. The lower intercooler pipe features a smooth transition into the silicone intercooler coupler for optimized flow.
Capable of withstanding greater heat and higher boost pressure than stock, you can expect to achieve greater reliability, less turbulence and less restriction thanks to the larger diameter tubing and smooth silicone bends. Never worry about blowing couplers off of our tubes, as each tube is bead rolled and secured with stainless T-bolt clamp over our 4-ply reinforced silicone couplers.
- The ECS High Flow Turbo Outlet Pipe Kit includes the following:
- Silicone Turbo Outlet Coupler
- 60mm Upper Turbo Outlet Pipe, with CNC-Bent Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Silicone Upper-to-Lower Turbo Outlet Pipe Coupler
- 60mm Lower Intercooler Pipe
- Silicone Intercooler Inlet Coupler
- Stainless Steel T-bolt Hose Clamps
- Reduces turbulence and increases air flow capacity
- Gains up to 10 WHP & 10 FT-lbs of torque with APR Stage 2 93 octane software, 3.0" Milltek turboback exhaust and ECS Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Air Intake with our High Flow Turbo Outlet Pipe Kit and Throttle Pipe Kit (Gains measured on MK7 Golf R)
- Mandrel bent and bead rolled aluminum tubing, powder coated in tough wrinkle black or wrinkle red finishes
- Replaces all rubber hoses from turbocharger-to-intercooler with 4-ply silicone upgrades
- Easy, direct replacement upgraded part
- Installation video and PDF available online
**Fits 60mm intercooler inlet tube in OE location only
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Engine Tuning