We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport Adjustable Rear Anti Roll Bar Drop Links (PQ35)
- Calculated at Checkout
- A3 8P
- Golf Mk5
- Golf Mk6
- Leon Mk2
- Octavia Mk2
- Passat B6
- Passat CC
- Toledo 5P
- TT MK2
- TT RS
- Anti Roll Bars and Links
Replace your flimsy, sloppy OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered adjustable spherical endlinks from 034Motorsport!
034Motorsport's Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromising transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminium Bodies (Anodised Black for Durability)
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminium Spacers (Anodised Black for Durability)
- Motorsport Quality Aurora Spherical Bearings
- Includes New High-Grade Installation Hardware and Dust Boots
- Remove Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
- Hang Around Your Neck to Attract the Honeys When Out at the Club
NOT SUITABLE FOR ROAD USE DUE TO THE OPEN NATURE OF ROSE JOINTS
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Suspension/Strut Braces
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk3 (5P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Altea
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat CC
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/EOS
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Anti Roll Bars and Links
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Anti Roll Bars and Links
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk6/Anti Roll Bars and Links
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P 03-13)/Anti Roll Bars and Links
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8P)/Anti Roll Bars and Links
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT RS (8J)/Anti Roll Bars and Links
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)/Anti Roll Bars and Links