We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arm (PQ35)
- Calculated at Checkout
- A3 8P
- Golf Mk5
- Golf Mk6
- Leon Mk2
- Octavia Mk2
- Passat B6
- Passat CC
- Toledo 5P
- TT MK2
- TT RS
- Strut Braces
We're proud to offer 034Motorsport Density Line Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms for MkV/MkVI/MkVII Volkswagen and 8J/8P/8V/8S Audi applications!
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Control Arms - Anodized Black for Durability
- Zinc Plated, Forged Steel Threaded Rod Ends
- Reduced Deflection With High Durometer (90) Rubber Bushings
- Approximately 5 Degrees of Camber Adjustment (-2.4 Degrees or +2.6 Degrees)
- Adjustable in 1/36" Increments. Each 1/36" Corresponds to ~0.18 Degrees.
- Direct Drop-In Replacement for Factory Rear Upper Control Arms
- Sold In Pairs
- Reduced Bushing Deflection
- Improved Alignment Adjustability
- 034Motorsport Density Line Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arm Pair
- 2005 - 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V)
- 2007 - 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2015 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S)
- 2007 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
- 2006 - 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/Rabbit/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 - 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Rabbit/R (MkVI)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVII)
- 2006 - 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 - 2013 Volkwagen Tiguan
- 2010 - 2015 Volkswagen Jetta/GLI (MkVI)
- Independent Rear Suspenion (IRS) Models Only
These arms are perfect for track junkies and the hellaflush crowd alike!
If you're a track junkie, these arms will allow you to dial in your camber as desired for track events, and conversely, if you're "hellaflush," these arms will allow you to run hella negative camber.
- Do not run these arms with less than 8 threads engaged in the aluminium body!
- This product uses Rose Joints instead of Ball Joints. These are not ideal for road use and can wear much quicker than a regular ball joint.
- Service kits are available for the Rose Jointed ends, however these are not covered by any Warranty as they are a Motorsport Component
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org