We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
Garrett Powermax Stage 2 Turbo Charger - EA888 Gen3 (Upto 600hp)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Engine Tuning
Garrett Stage 2 Plug and Play Turbocharger for the VAG Group MQB vehicles with EA888 GEN 3 Engine
This original Garrett-made turbocharger is for all Golf 7 R and GTI, Audi TT, Polo GTI 6C, Skoda Octavia RS, Seat Leon FR and most other 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI.
PowerMax™ direct fit performance turbocharger kits are engineered for increased engine performance while maintaining OEM direct fitment. With professional engine calibration and tuning, the optimized compressor aero will increase flow and outperform the stock turbocharger.
Designed for extreme performance, this upgrade turbocharger is actually neither an upgrade nor a hybrid turbocharger. All components of the turbocharger are extremely high quality and made from the finest materials. In addition to the compressor housing made especially for this turbocharger, an exhaust housing made of high-strength stainless steel with a greater exhaust gas throughput is used. The latest technology comes to the fore under the housings. The highlight is an extremely high-quality reverse rotating Garrett G25-660 center section with a MAR-M exhaust wheel designed for exhaust temperatures of up to 1050 ° C.
The compressor housing was designed in such a way that most of the tuning items available as accessories can be used. For example, the electric Turbosmart blow-off valves fit the turbocharger without changes and can simply be attached to the holes provided. The intake opening in front of the compressor wheel is perfectly matched to the turbocharger and is supplied together with a matching inlet, which enables accessory intake systems to be easily attached.
The exhaust housing has an increased exhaust gas throughput and has been specially manufactured for the high-quality Garrett fuselage group. A stainless steel with a strength of 1050 ° C was chosen as the material. The duct routing is adapted to the performance and flow-optimized. Another advantage: all downpipes fit to the outlet of the exhaust housing.
Special feature: You can keep your old turbocharger. This allows you to restore the vehicle to its original condition if necessary. Ultimately, that saves a lot of time and money. You do not then have to buy a new and therefore expensive turbocharger.
Vehicle: 2014 - 2019 Volkswagen / Audi Group MQB Vechicles
Engine: 1.8TSI / TFSI - 2.0TSI / TFSI EA888 GEN3
- Calibrated electric actuator
- Complete assembly with all ancillary components for OE fitment
- 600 flywheel horsepower capability (on-vehicle results)
- +59% flow compared to IS38 turbo (stock Golf R)
- G-Series compressor wheel aerodynamics for maximum horsepower
- Modern gasoline turbine wheel aerodynamics
- Mar-M alloy turbine wheel rated for up to 1050C
- Stainless steel turbine housing rated for up to 1050C
- Fully machined speed sensor port
- Dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges
- Twin piston rings at compressor and turbine site
- max. Turbo speed: 165.000 rpm
- Rotation: Reverse
- Supporting Modifications will be needed to run this turbocharger.
- Mapping to suit will be required.
- The term 'Plug and Play' used in this description is purely representative of the physical job of installing the turbocharger on to the engine.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Arteon
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B8
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Polo 6R/6C/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/T-Roc
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Tiguan (Mk2)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Engine Tuning