We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
Racingline Performance Billet Fuel Cap - Threaded Type
- Calculated at Checkout
- Racingline Performance
- Golf Mk7
- Leon Mk3
- A3 8V
- S3 8V
- Octavia Mk3
- Engine Bay Styling
- Engine Tuning
The Racingline Performance Billet Fuel Cap is beautifully over-engineered in customary Racingline Performance fashion to give an exquisite feel and exceptional product experience. The Racingline Performance Billet Fuel Cap provides a complete replacement for the plastic OEM version.
- New rubber O-Ring Seal and Tether
- Each Cap starts life as a solid billet of 6061 aerospace-grade aluminium
- Meticulously machined with the latest CNC 5-Axis Technology
- New integrated pressure relief valve
- Anodised in Gloss Midnight Black to stay beautiful year after year
Fitting is pretty obvious - You'll need to remove the retainer ring where it clips in to the body, then remove your fuel cap, then install the new one!
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk6/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Polo 6R/6C/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Up
- Shop By Car/Audi/A1 (8X 10-18)/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P 03-13)/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Audi/S1/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8P)/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk5 (6J)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Fabia Mk2 (5J)/Engine Bay Styling
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)/Engine Bay Styling
- Engine/Engine bay Styling