We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
GFB T9351 DV+ For VAG 2.0TFSI (EA113) and 2.0TSI (EA888 Gen 1) Turbo Engines
- Calculated at Checkout
- A4 B7
- A4 B8
- Golf Mk5
- Golf Mk6
- Leon Mk2
- Octavia Mk2
- Passat B6
- Passat B7
- Passat CC
- Toledo 5P
- Toledo NH
- TT MK2
- Dump / Diverter Valves
GFB’s DV+ solution couldn’t be simpler - keep what works and replace what doesn’t.
Worldwide PCT Patents and Design Patent Pending
- Retains the factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
GFB expands the DV+ range with a direct-fit solution for the weak factory diverter valve used on many European vehicles.
The solenoid coil itself from the factory-fitted valve is great (the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve so why replace it?), but the weak point however is the valve mechanism itself. So GFB’s DV+ solves this problem by replacing just the valve parts with an anodised billet aluminium housing fitted with a brass piston machined to exacting tolerances.
The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and it will hold as much boost as you can throw at it. Read all about the DV+ story on the next page.
GFB’s DV+ solution on the other hand is more responsive, less expensive, easier to install, and doesn’t cause compressor surge/turbo flutter. Oh, and it doesn’t require different springs or frequent re-builds.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Audi/S1
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk4 (NH)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Beetle (16)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Exeo
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Yeti
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk3 (5P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk5 (6J)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Altea
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8P)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A5 (B8)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B8)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B7)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Tiguan (Mk1)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Polo 6R/6C
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat CC
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/EOS
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Dump / Diverter Valves
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Dump / Diverter Valves