We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
Racingline Performance Stage 2 Brake Kit - 345mm - PQ35 Cars
- Calculated at Checkout
- Racingline Performance
- Big Brake Kits
Racingline Performance Monoblock Brake Kit - 345mm
All the power in the world is next to useless if your stock brakes aren’t up to it. Our RacingLine Monoblock Performance Brake Upgrade for MQB cars (Golf 7, current S3/TT, Leon III, Octavia III) is an ultra-durable, fast-road solution developed exclusively for VWG cars. We’ve developed these brakes from our decades of motorsport experience, and, as you’d expect, they provide outstanding stopping power again and again. Yet, all at an affordable price.
What's in the Kit?
- Monoblock Front Brake Calipers (Pair)
- Caliper Mounting Brackets (Pair)
- Full Mounting Bolt Kit
- Braided Steel Front Brake Line Set
- Sport Brake Pad Set (Fast Road Use)
- Tripple Groove Brake Discs (Pair)
If you are looking for replacement brake pad options for this brake kit, Please --> CLICK HERE!! <--
- Caliper, Pads & Bracket combined weight - 4.4kg (9.7lb) per side
- Our lightweight Monoblock one-piece construction is usually reserved for the highest-specification motorsport kits, being vastly stiffer and lighter than the original calipers
- A bigger, 345mm 'triple-groove' disc gives greater heat capacity, thus reducing the effect of fade
- Smart design features such as our 'Tru-Loc' hub adapter system
- Built in Brake Pad Wear Indicator
- Racingline's Extensive Development program on piston sizes gives beautiful progressive pedal feel.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Caddy
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/EOS
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Big Brake Kits
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat CC
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Big Brake Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8P)
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)