We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
Racingline Wheel Stud & Nut Kit - M14x1.50
- Calculated at Checkout
- Racingline Performance
- Alloys and Wheel Related
Racingline Wheel Stud & Nut Kit - M14x1.50
Remove and install your wheels at the track all the time? Then you’ll know how frustrating the factory wheel bolts can be. Lining up the bolt holes, bashing the wheel against your beautiful brakes calipers, then cross-threading the bolts at the same time. All while balancing the weight of the wheel. Our Stud & Nut kit gives a stronger fixing method than using the original wheel bolts. Plus they’re a much quicker method to swap wheels for motorsport / track use as well.
- Converting your car to our Stud & Nut Kit is a simple, reversible upgrade that will speed up your wheel changes.
- Our Stud & Nut Kit also allow for the safe use of different spacer size setups without the risk of running out of bolt threads.
- Beautiful midnight-black gloss anodised finish on the nuts will smarten up your car’s looks as well as its practicality.
- Both conical and ball seat lug nuts are available to suit either factory or aftermarket wheels.
Which Stud Lengths do I need?
- If your vehicle is No wheel spacers, or wheel spacers upto 10mm in width, You need the 70mm Studs
- If your vehicle has 11-20mm Wheel Spacers installed, You need the 80mm Studs.
M14 x 1.5 High Tensile Steel Motorsport Studs and larger anodised Wheel Nuts exceed the strength of the factory bolts for ultimate strength and safety.
Quick Wheel Changes
Stud and Nut kits are suited to any car that sees track use with regular wheel swaps. The studs really help to speed things up when you are trackside.
These studs screw in place of your original wheel bolts with allen drive inserts to make installation a breeze. Plus easily removed in future.
Precision engineered; for perfect performance!
M14 x 1.5 heat treated high carbon steel stud with chrome plated finish
Lightweight M14 x 1.5 7000-series aluminium open-ended nuts with gloss anodised nuts
Internal 6mm allen stud drive for accurate fixations
Knurled outer collar for much easier finger grip
8mm of unthreaded stud shank for brake disc clearance
Oversize 19mm nuts – greater surface area for contact & ease of use
- Max Vehicle Weight 2500KG
- This is not a 'Locking' or Security solution
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk6
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk2 (1M)
- Styling/Wheel Related
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Yeti
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk1 (1U)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk3 (5P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk1 (1M)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk5 (6J)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Ibiza Mk4 (6L)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Altea
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S4 (B7)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S4 (B6)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S4 (B5)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS4 (B7)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS4 (B5)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS3 (8P)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A5 (B8)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B8)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B7)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B6)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B5)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Touran (Mk1 03-15)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat CC
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B5.5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/EOS
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Caddy
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Bora
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/New Beetle (9C/1Y)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B9)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A5 (B9)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S4 (B9)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S5 (B9)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Fabia Mk3 (NJ)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B8
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Wheels
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Wheel Spacers
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Arteon
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Wheel Spacers
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Wheels
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Wheel Spacers
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Wheel Spacers
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Wheels
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk8
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk4/Wheel Spacers
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk4/Wheels