We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
ST Modular 'DZX' Wheel Spacers - 5x120- 65.1mm
- Calculated at Checkout
- ST Suspension
- Wheel Spacers
ST Modular 'DZX' Wheel Spacers - 5x120 - 65.1mm
ST spacers are mounted between the wheel hub and alloy wheels. The result is a widened track, improved stance and an increased handling performance. ST spacers also give the impression of a wider rim. This is a simple and effective way to achieve a sportier appearance with tuneable driving dynamics. The ST spacers are available in black anodised aluminium.
- Made from high quality aluminium
- Black anodised for corrosion protection
- Improved stance
- Widened track
- Matching wheel bolts available (in black and silver)
Through-hole system with multi bolt holes and patented centre adaptors for cars with wheel bolts AND wheel studs. For Spacers up to 10 mm per wheel the wheel spacer is precisely centred on the wheel hub with the flat centre adaptor. From 12.5 mm per wheel the long centre adaptor offers a double centring on the wheel hub and for the rim which guarantees an optimal concentrically. Longer wheel bolts are required.
- Box contents: 2 wheel spacers system DZX, 2 centre adaptors
- Fitment 5x120 PCD - 65.1mm Centre Bore
- These do not come with longer bolts so you will require longer wheel bolts
- Please measure your arches for clearance before choosing which size spacers to purchase
- Widening the track of your vehicle may require wheel arch modifications
- Measurements listed a PER SPACER. If you buy the 12.5mm Option, you will widen the track of the vehicle by 25mm
- Spacers under 12.5mm are not hubcentric and do not have a spiggot extension
- Sold in Pairs
- WHEEL SPACERS CANNOT BE RETURNED IF THEY HAVE BEEN TEST FITTED
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Transporter (T5)/Wheel Spacers
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Transporter (T6)
- Parts/Suspension/Wheel Spacers