We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms - MQB Mk7/Mk7.5/8V/8V.5
- Calculated at Checkout
- Control Arms
The 034Motorsport Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms for MQB and MQB Evo Audis and Volkswagens are engineered to significantly improve the handling performance of Mk7/8 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Golf R and 8V/8V.5/8Y Audi A3/S3/RS3 models. Designed as a true drop-in upgrade for the factory stamped steel control arms, the Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms provide an additional 0.5 degrees of caster and allow for approximately 1.2 degrees of increased negative camber adjustment, while also dropping 1.5lbs per corner due to their forged aluminum construction. Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms utilize 034Motorsport Density Line Rubber Bushings to reduce deflection and improve handling precision beyond factory levels.
Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms also add 0.5 degree of additional caster to each of the front wheels to improve high-speed stability and cornering ability. This addition of positive caster increases dynamic negative camber while cornering, maximizing the available grip when turning.
Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms are the ideal solution for enthusiasts in search of enhanced handling performance, confidence-inspiring grip, precise steering response, and maximum stability throughout turns. Equally well-suited for the street and track, Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms deliver a perfect balance of performance, durability, and comfort. Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms were tested extensively on the street and at the track with multiple MQB & MQB-Evo Development Vehicles before release to ensure that they deliver excellent performance and durability. Through this testing with properly torqued ball joints (Both OEM & Dynamic+ RCO Ball Joints), there was no unwanted movement or dynamic camber adjustments.
- Adjustable Camber range from Stock to an additional -0.5°
- Additional Caster of ~0.5°
- Forged Aluminum for Strength and Lightweight
- Stock 6lbs 4oz
- 034 RCO Arms: 4lbs 12oz
- Utilizes Density Rubber Bushings to Help Reduce Deflection, Maintaining Proper Alignment Under Load
- Direct Replacement of OE Arms
- Compatible with:
- 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Camster Mount Pair, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB Evo (034-601-1023)
- 034Motorsport Dynamic+ RCO - Camber & Roll Center Adjusting Ball Joints, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB Evo (034-401-4013)
*Note: Adjustment ranges collected on 034Motorsport MK7 GTI running 034Motorsport Lowering Springs. All customers should verify thread engagement for tie rods depending on their setups/subframe misalignment. The minimum thread engagement is 10 threads (not including the jamb nut). *
- Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms:
- Camber: -1.3° to -2.5°
- Caster: 7.5°
- Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms & Dynamic+ Camber Mount
- Camber: -2.0° to -3.4°
- Caster: 8°
- Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms & Dynamic+ Camster Mount
- Camber: -2.1° to -3.5°
- Caster: 9.0°
- Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms & Dynamic+ RCO Ball Joints (Requires Extended Tie Rods, Coming Soon!)
- Camber: -2.3° to -3.7°
- Caster: 8.0°
- Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms, Dynamic+ RCO Ball Joints & Dynamic+ Camber Mount
- Camber: -3.0° to -4.4°
- Caster: 7.5°
- Dynamic+ RCO Control Arms, Dynamic+ RCO Ball Joints & Dynamic+ Camster Mount
- Camber: -3.1° to -4.5°
- Caster: 8.5°
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V 12-20)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS3 (8V)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT RS (8S)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)/Control Arms
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)/Control Arms
- Suspension/Strut Braces