We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport Density Line Lower Control Arm Kit, B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5
- Calculated at Checkout
- Control Arms
The factory front lower control arms are an integral part of the B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4 and A5/S5/RS5 suspension, but can start wearing out as early as 40,000 miles - especially on enthusiast-owned vehicles which are driven hard on the street or track. As the rubber bushings degrade and ball joints develop play, alignment is compromised and steering becomes less precise.
034Motorsport's complete Density Line Lowers Control Arms are designed to be a performance replacement for all four of the factory front lower control arms. Featuring high-durometer rubber bushings and high-quality ball joints, Density Line Lower Control Arms are engineered to limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Lower Control Arms
- Offers Improved Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Solid Rubber Bushings Eliminate OE Arm Bushings Fluid Leaks
- Includes New Ball Joints
- Front Lower Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- Ball Joints (Pair)
- Lower Control Arm Installation Hardware Kit
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9/B9.5)
- 2018 - Present Audi S4 (B9/B9.5)
- 2018 - Present Audi RS4 (B9/B9.5)
- 2018 - Present Audi A5 (B9/B9.5)
- 2018 - Present Audi S5 (B9/B9.5)
- 2018 - Present Audi RS5 (B9/B9.5)
- 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9/B9.5)
OE PART INTERCHANGE:
- Control Arm Front Left: 8W0 407 151 A/B/C/D
- Control Arm Front Right: 8W0 407 152 A/B/C/D
- Control Arm Rear Left: 8W0 407 693 B
- Control Arm Rear Right: 8W0 407 694 B
- Ball Joint Front Right and Left: 8W0 407 689 B
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B9)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A5 (B9)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S5 (B9)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS4 (B9)
- Shop By Car/Audi/RS5 (B9)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S4 (B9)/Control Arms