We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
VIS Motorsport High Pressure Fuel Pump Internals - 2.0T FSI EA113
- Calculated at Checkout
- Engine Tuning
VIS Motorsport HPFP Internals - 2.0T FSI EA113
Modification of the 2.0T-FSI EA113 to Stage 2+ or above required additional volume of high-pressure fuel in order to eliminate 'fuel cut', especially in the mid-range.
The limitation of how much volume of fuel the high pressure pump can flow is dependent upon the volume displaced by the pressurizing cylinder inside the pump.
This upgrade replaces the internal parts that are responsible for pressure and volume of fuel that reaches your injectors to meet the demands that come with higher power levels.
Tolerances involved, the final surface finish on the piston inside the fuel pump is so critical that it can be damaged by touching them with bare hands.
The tolerances between the piston and the new sleeve the piston rides in can only be measured by a machine which uses air volumes to measure the part clearances to within microscopic levels.
- Piston has 55% more area over the OEM
- Piston head optimized for ideal fuel flow direction
- Piston surface hardened and heat treated in 3 different stages
- Uses OEM-style spring keeper, not a higher rated one that will prematurely wear the cam follower
- Get the most out of the direct injection fuelling system on your 2.0T FSI. Not only does the upgrade increase the amount of fuel your high pressure fuel pump can deliver but it will also decrease the duty cycle of the N276 solenoid on your pump. Lowering the duty cycle of the N276 will extend the life of this solenoid, an item that commonly fails on these pumps but isn't available separately.
- Even a standard stock or Stage 1 car will see benefits from running these internals
- Can sustain easy 600 hp, over 175 bar if hardware setup allow!
- Laser marked for better traceability and protecting from fake replica
- Pump housing O ring made of Viton
- Each HPFP internal kit is sold as a rebuild kit only(not complete unit),but you send us your pump. We’ll inspect it, rebuild it, test it, and ship it back if you are not able to install! Either you can choose from our new complete units.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Toledo Mk3 (5P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk2 (1P)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Altea
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk2 (8J)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B7)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B6
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Jetta Mk5
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/EOS
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Scirocco/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk5/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk6/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8P 03-13)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8P)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk2 (1Z)/Engine Tuning