We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
ECS Tuning - 340x30mm Front Cross-Drilled & Slotted 2-Piece Brake Discs
- Calculated at Checkout
- ECS Tuning
- Brake Discs
ECS Tuning engineered 2-Piece semi-floating rotors offer real world benefits that can be felt on both the street and track! Our 2-Piece rotors combine the advantages of weight savings and rapid heat dissipation to provide a rotor superior to stock while reducing braking temperatures and extending component life. The 22% reduction of unsprung weight by (5.15 pounds per rotor) improves handling characteristics under all situations. This reduction in rotational inertia allows for quicker acceleration, decreased braking distances, and more responsive handling.
- Aluminum hats: To save weight, each rotor ring is bolted to a lightweight aluminum hat made from high quality 6061-T6 aluminum, and hard anodized with an attractive matte black finish that is both durable and corrosion resistant.
- Gray cast iron rings: Long known for its wear resistance and stable friction characteristics, FC-30 cast iron is favored for brake rotors due to its ability to absorb and dissipate large amounts of heat.
- 2-Piece construction: Conventional rotors are made from 1 solid block of cast iron, causing them to be typically quite heavy and not able to quickly dissipate heat. ECS rotor hats are bolted directly to the rotor ring for massive weight savings and better ability to dissipate braking temperatures.
- Heat treated: Heat treating further reduces the tendency for rotor cracking by reducing internal rotor stresses.
- Directionally veined: Conventional rotors are straight-veined, and rely on an inefficient centrifuge-like effect to evacuate hot air from within the rotor. ECS 2-Piece rotors feature curved, directional veins that accelerate air away from the rotor at a higher velocity, leading to consistent, rapid cooling.
- Drilled and slotted: 2-Piece rotors are cross drilled to promote cross ventilation for improved cooling as well as slotted to clean brake pads, carry away water and brake dust and to reduce rotor face temperatures to minimize brake pad gassing. Cleaner and cooler brake pads result in faster, more consistent stopping. Drilled holes are chamfered while slots are machined with a ball end mill - both to prevent cracking that may be present on improperly machined rotors.
- Overall weight savings: This particular ECS 2-Piece rotor weighs only 18.30 lbs compared to a stock one piece 340mm rotor at 23.45 lbs. Lighter rotors reduce unsprung weight and rotational mass to improve vehicle acceleration, braking and suspension performance.
- Manufacturing quality: Non-friction ring surfaces, including internal vents, are painted to resist salt and other corrosives. Ground braking surfaces ensure rings run parallel, and pads bed easily.
- Includes ECS Stainless Rotor Set Screws to eliminate rusty factory fasteners
Fits the following cars with 340mm Front Discs as Standard
- VW Golf Mk7 GTI 'Performance Pack'
- VW Golf Mk7 'R'
- Audi S3 8V
- SEAT Leon Cupra Mk3
- Skoda Octavia vRS Mk3
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7
- Parts/Brakes/Brake Discs
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8P)