We have partnered with Deko Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply use the calculator under the product price!
034Motorsport P34 Cold Air Intake System - A4/A5 B9 2.0T with MAF
- Calculated at Checkout
- A4 B9
- A5 B9
- Induction Kits
- We recommend visually verifying your intake system to ensure that it does have a MAF (mass airflow) sensor attached to the airbox. The 034Motorsport P34 Cold Air Intake ROW (Rest of World, i.e. - non-North American region) is only for vehicles with a MAF attached directly to the factory airbox.
- If your vehicle does not have a MAF at the airbox, please visit the 034-108-1012 P34 Cold Air Intake for Audi B9 A4/A5/allroad product page that is designed for these vehicles that do not use a MAF sensor.
Significant effort went into developing this comprehensive performance intake solution for the longitudinal EA888 2.0T Gen 3 engine found in the latest generation Audi A4/A5/allroad. Subsequently, the P34 Cold Air Intake System offers discerning enthusiasts measurable increases in horsepower and torque, sporty induction and turbocharger sounds, and a beautiful airbox design.
Throughout the development process, multiple designs were modeled, prototyped, and tested - all to ensure that the P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers measurable performance benefits and superb fitment. The result is a partially-enclosed airbox which uses the factory fresh air inlet duct and heat shield, while housing a massive 5" inlet conical air filter, and a CNC-machined billet aluminum velocity stack feeding through the factory MAF sensor to a reinforced silicone turbo inlet pipe.
P34 Cold Air Intake System Features
- Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
- Increased Airflow to Turbocharger Inlet
- Enhanced Engine & Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Superb Fit & Finish to Match Factory Engine Bay
- Stealthy OEM+ Design Utilizes Factory Inlet Duct & Heat Shield
- Massive 5" Inlet Conical Air Filter
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Velocity Stack with MAF Mount Provisions
- Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Turbo Inlet Hose
- Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
- Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
- This product is sold for racing and off-road use only.
- This product is not CARB or EPA compliant, this product is not authorized for use in California on smog controlled vehicles.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use on closed roads and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to almost anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UPS so you can track the package online and could reach America within 48 hours providing its in stock !
However there are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Syria, Ukraine, Lebanon.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as DPD Local and UPS for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
Not everything on our website is in stock, if you need a part desperately please contact us first to confirm availability before placing your order
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: [email protected]
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by emailing us. email: [email protected]
- Engine/Induction Kits
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B9)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A5 (B9)