We have partnered with Klarna Finance to offer you an excellent range of Finance Options. Simply click this link or use the calculator under the product price!
CTS Turbo MQB Gen3 1.8T/2.0T and TFSI Gen2 1.8T/2.0T Turbo Muffler Delete
- Calculated at Checkout
- Engine Tuning
CTS Turbo is proud to release our high flow Turbo Muffler delete for 1.8T and 2.0T engines equipped with IHI Turbochargers (see application guide below). This is another original product brought to you by our engineers and in-house fabrication team.
The CTS Turbo Muffler delete is a one-piece design, made using precision CAD tools and is CNC machined in house from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. Finally, the part is hard anodized gloss black.
Our Turbo Muffler delete replaces the restrictive, power robbing OEM Turbo Muffler, which is designed to reduce turbocharger harmonic noise.
Our kit installs in 30 minutes with standard hand tools and fits perfectly.
For those of you that want optimal power and boost response, the CTS Turbo Muffler delete is your answer.
- Original design, often replicated by other companies
- Eliminates factory turbo outlet restrictor for smooth air flow
- Perfect fit, one-piece construction
- Designed and made in Canada
- Large viton o-ring included (you can choose to also use factory o-ring in addition)
Fitment (ROW vehicles may have different years):
- 2010-2019 Audi A4, A5, Allroad 1.8T/2.0T
- 2010-2018 Audi A6/A7 2.0T
- 2015+ Audi A3/S1/S3/TT/TT-S (including facelift models)
- 2018+ Audi SQ2
- 2010+ Audi Q5
- 2015+ Golf, Sportwagen, Alltrack, GTI, Golf R, GTI Clubsport, GTI Rabbit Edition, ED40 (including facelift models)
- 2019+ Jetta GLI 2.0T
- 2017-2019 Passat (B8)
- 2018+ Tiguan
- 2018+ Arteon
- Skoda Octavia, Octavia VRS (MK3)
- Seat Leon, Cupra (MK3)
- Skoda Superb (B8)
Awesome GTI Delivery Information
Do we ship abroad ?
Yes we do, to anywhere in the world though remember the postage is often high when shipping anything bulky. Most bulky items we export will go by UKMail so you can track the package online and could reach america within 48 hours providing its in stock !
There are a few countries we do not ship to, some of these include: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Nigeria, Macedonia, Singapore, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lebanon and Lithuania.
Why is postage on bulky items to some countries expensive compared to some other companies ?
For both yours and our safety we use well known couriers such as UKMail for shipping, then we know exactly where it is in the world at any time and we know its going to arrive safely. Shipping small items can be cheap, but items such as bodykits are expensive to ship - we have a very small margin on the postage fees merely to cover packaging. We can now ship using standard post on some items, however using all methods you may incur import charges when you receive the goods for which we cant be responsible for.
How do I place an order if I live within the UK ?
You can either order here in our online shop or you can phone us or email us, using the following number/address are below. Phone: 0161 776 0777 email: email@example.com
How do I place an order if I live outside the UK ?
You can order online or by phoning or emailing us. Phone: +44 161 776 0777 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Golf Mk7/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Volkswagen/Passat B8
- Shop By Car/Audi/A3 (8V)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A4 (B8)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A5 (B8)
- Shop By Car/Audi/A6 (C7)
- Shop By Car/Audi/S1/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/S3 (8V)/Engine Tuning
- Shop By Car/Audi/TT Mk3 (8S)
- Shop By Car/SEAT/Leon Mk3 (5F)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Octavia Mk3 (5E)
- Shop By Car/Skoda/Superb